The Difference

...between then and now is, surprisingly, a lot. If I were to give you the condensed version, I'd tell you that I graduated in December from my BSW program, and that I'm signed up to begin an MSW at another university in June. I'd tell you that aside from hockey scrapbooking and bedroom redecorating, I haven't been very creative. I'm mostly okay with that.

I'd confess, in a whisper, after you were sworn to secrecy, that I started Weight Watchers in September and I've lost 37 pounds as of this writing. I'd say that I started, after years of doubting whether I could actually do it, the Couch to 5K program, and that I surprised myself by actually enjoying the running part - the walking part of the intervals is the part I dread.

I would squeal as I said that my husband and I are finally going on a honeymoon: just after our three year wedding anniversary, we'll be taking off on a seven day cruise to Mexico. This will be our first vacation together, and as I am wont to do when something I'm excited about is very far away, I have been obsessively planning. For example: I have researched, chosen, and purchased some motion sickness medication (Marezine), found the bag we will take onto shore (Ameribag Healthy Back Bag), and made a Google Document listing things to pack (A surge protector! Dryer sheets!). It's entirely possible I'm ridiculous.

So now you're caught up on me. What's new with you?

No comments: