Baby Matt's Felt Name Book, Part II

Back in July, I posted the beginning of Baby Matt's felt name book, and never put up the rest of it. Probably because I suck (and/or forgot). Here goes:

The cover page. The black is glittery felt.

The wonky dedication page.

M is for Mittens.

A is for Apple.

T is for Tree.

T is for Train.

H is for House.

E is for Eggs.

W is for Whale.

He seemed to really like it - so many different textures to touch and colors to marvel at. I'm told that it's been put away for now, but that he does get to look at it (with help) occasionally.

What do you think? I'm pretty proud of myself for not only finishing it, but doing so before his birthday.

5 comments:

pink said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

Brandon said...

This is cute! Why is my blog not on your blogroll! I am unloved.

Brandon p.s. its nomaday.com

Raphae9845 said...

GOOD........................................

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

Mom2fur said...

You should be proud! You've created a wonderful heirloom. I bet Baby Matt loves it. And I'm really impressed by how nice and even your hand-stitching is!