Inspirations

A few things I've been daydreaming about lately:

Making a blanket of felted sweater squares...



Making a quilt of different patterns and hues from the same color family, and another one of multicolored scraps...

from Laupre

Having a tidy closet craft space, rather than the dining room corner my supplies currently inhabit...

Current craft space

Fantasy closet craft space, from this post via whip up

Making felt baby name books: one for my nephew on his first birthday, and eventually for my own children...

by annam42 on Craftster


by kahlan on Craftster

4 comments:

Corvus said...

Those blankets are quite awesome!

hillary said...

i love those blankets!

Rose said...

Nice dreams - They should keep you busy. I like the blankets, too.

Ellie said...

I love love love felted wool stuff and recycled sweater goodies. I have an iPod cozy made from an old sweater I got from Etsy.

Thanks for reminding me how much I wish I could sew.